The Australian Financial Review has reported that Origin Energy has put Darling Downs Solar farm for sale.
It’s understood to be pitched at Infrastructure & asset fund managers.
- Equity sales price is expected to be between $30m – $50m
- Origin will keep a 20% stake
- Infrastructure Capital Group, DIF and Lighthouse Infrastructure are heard to be lead bidders. Sale arranged by BAML
- Deal expected to be finalised by end of May this year.
- Transaction would come with a long off-take contract from Origin.